2021 Southeastern Fishes Council Meeting
Columbus Marriott in Columbus, Georgia
The 2019 annual meeting of the Southeastern Fishes Council will be held at the Columbus Marriott in Columbus, Georgia on November 18-19, 2021. The block of rooms is at a discount rate of $159 per night and must be reserved by October 27th, 2021. To reserve your rooms go to:
- Member Early Registration – $125 (Must be a dues paid member prior to registration, renew online)
- Member Late Registration – $175
- Non Member Early Registration – $175 (If you would like to join and get the Regular Member Rate: http://www.sefishescouncil.org
- Non Member Late Registration – $225
- Student Member Early Registration – $50
- Student Member Late Registration – $75
- Student Non Member Early Registration – $100 (If you would like to join and get the Student Member rate: http://www.sefishescouncil.org
- Student Non Member Late Registration – $150
The agenda will include two days of oral presentation sessions and a poster session on Thursday evening, following the annual business meeting. We will also offer a lightning talk session of 5-minute talks (strictly enforced!) with no questions on Thursday.
There will be a welcome social the evening of November 17th, location TBD.
Following the poster session there will be a live auction to raise funds for student travel and awards. Please look around for duplicate publications (fish or otherwise) plus anything “fishy” that you think we might be able to raise a couple of dollars.
Titles and abstracts must be submitted by Friday October 15, 2021 at:
If you are student presenting and would like to be eligible for the $100 student travel award, you must register when abstracts are due (Friday October 15th at midnight).