2021 Southeastern Fishes Council Meeting
Columbus Marriott in Columbus, Georgia
The 2021 annual meeting of the Southeastern Fishes Council will be held at the Columbus Marriott in Columbus, Georgia on 18-19 November 2021. This will be a hybrid in person/virtual meeting, so please select the correct registration category when registering.
We have obtained additional rooms at the Marriott at a discount rate of $159 per night through 4 November 2021. There are a limited number of rooms available, so book now!
- Member Early Registration – $125 (Must be a dues paid member prior to registration, renew online)
- Member Late Registration – $175
- Member Virtual Registration – $40
- Non Member Early Registration – $175 (If you would like to join and get the Regular Member Rate: http://www.sefishescouncil.org
- Non Member Late Registration – $225
- Non Member Virtual Registration – $90
- Student Member Early Registration – $50
- Student Member Late Registration – $75
- Student Member Virtual Registration – $15
- Student Non Member Early Registration – $100 (If you would like to join and get the Student Member rate: http://www.sefishescouncil.org
- Student Non Member Late Registration – $150
- Student Non Member Virtual Registration - $40
Early Registration ends 22 October 2021. All registering by this date will receive a meeting t-shirt, including Virtual Registrants
Late On-line Registration ends 15 November 2021
The agenda will include two days of oral presentation sessions and a poster session on Thursday evening, following the annual business meeting. We will also offer a lightning talk session of 5-minute talks (strictly enforced!) with no questions on Thursday.
There will likely be a welcome social the evening of November 17th, location TBD.
Titles and abstracts must be submitted by Friday October 22, 2021 at:
If you are student presenting and would like to be eligible for the $100 Student Travel Award, you must register by the abstract due date (Friday October 22nd at midnight).